Our internet radios are some of our most popular products. Providing you with easy access to streaming your favorite stations and high quality sound, our internet radios have a lot to offer. To ensure that you continue having a fun an easy time using your Grace Digital internet radio, we have provided some frequently asked questions to help you navigate any issues that may come up
Q. How do I do a master reset on my internet radio?
A. In some instances it may be necessary to do a Master Reset your radio back to original factory settings. This is useful if your radio is locked up or not responding or you if you want clear any configurations or connections which are have been incorrectly setup.
1) Unplug your radio from the power outlet
2) Press the large scroll / select button in and keep it pressed in
3) Plug the radio back into your power outlet while keeping the select button pressed in
4) If the software is working correctly the display will briefly show ‘Grace Digital’ then ‘initializing’ then after about 20 -30 seconds it will display ‘factory reset complete’. After you see ‘factory reset complete’ you can release the large select / scroll knob.
5) The display will then go blank for 5-10 seconds then depending on your set up ( wireless connection on or off when in standby mode) the radio will turn back on in about 5-15 seconds and go to the main screen where you scan for networks ( if this does not occur after 15-20 seconds press the power (standby)button and then choose ‘settings’, ‘network configurations’, ‘scan for networks’. You will then scan for networks, choose your network then reenter your password.
Q. My registration key isn’t working
A. Most likely the firewall is blocking the radio from accessing the internet. check the IP address in the radio to help determine what is going on.
Settings > Network Configuration > View Config > Scroll to IP address
If the IP address is 192.168.???.???, the the radio is connected to your wireless router but the firewall on your network is blocking the connection. Try turning off the firewall in your router. (not your computer). Once successfully connected, try playing a free radio station. If the radio is successful, immediately upgrade the software to the latest software version.
Settings > Upgrade Firmware > “Are you sure?” > Select “Yes”
If the IP address is 169.254.???.???, then the radio is not connected to your wireless router. Most likely the wireless security key you entered is incorrect. Try re-scanning for the wireless router again and enter the correct security key. It is important that you enter the password case sensitive. If there are lower case letters, scroll past the capital letters to the lower case letters.
Once successfully connected, try playing a free radio station. If the radio is successful, immediately upgrade the software to the latest software version.
Settings > Upgrade Firmware > “Are you sure?” > Select “Yes”‘
Once you are certain you are connected to the internet, go to settings/get registration key and try again.
Q. How do I set up Pandora on my internet radio?
A. You first must register your radio on www.grace.reciva.com
To register you will need to do the following:
1) You will need your radios serial number and registration key. Go into your ‘settings’ menus and go to the ‘version’ menu. When in the setting menu select ‘register’ and write down the key (code) that is provided
2) Go to www.grace.reciva.com and enter in your registration key and create an account.
3) Then on the upper portion of the web page you will see a choice called ‘get more stuff’ and ‘see extra features’. Click on ‘see extra features’ then select ‘Pandora’. Enter in the email address you used with Pandora and password. If you don’t currently have a Pandora account you can do that at www.pandora.com or on our web site.
4) Go back to your radio and unplug it then plug it back in. Then turn it on. You will now have a choice under the main menu titled ‘personal radio’. Pandora will be in that menu item. Click on Pandora and you will now be able to see your Pandora radio stations on your radio. You can now create stations on your radio or on the Pandora web site.