The home audio market is evolving, and Grace Digital is leading the way. We developed the latest Wi-Fi audio streaming technologies for multi-room audio synchronized playback, added Bluetooth audio streaming to play leading audio services like Amazon Prime Music, Apple Music and SiriusXM internet radio and even integrated over 30,000 AM/FM/HD radio stations from around the corner to across the globe. In addition, we integrated Chromecast built-in to play music from Chrome enabled apps. The Grace Mondo+ can be controlled via the front panel controls, free smartphone apps, or the included remote control.
We wrapped the technology in a beautifully crafted cabinet, and drive the audio with custom made speaker drivers and high performance class D digital amplification, ensuring the best possible listening experience in a perfectly compact design.
- Large color 3.5” display makes for easy navigation through the menus, settings, and apps
- Access to more content: With the combination of integrated Internet Radio, Bluetooth, and Chromecast built-in, you can now access all the content in the world on your Mondo+
- 30,000+ Internet Radio Stations: Always in range of your favorite AM/FM/HD radio station via the internet
- Bluetooth 4.1: Integrated Bluetooth 4.1 chip which allows it to function as a standard in-home Bluetooth speaker
- Multi-Room Audio: Group a Mondo+ with other Mondo+ radios and stream synchronized to all devices in the group at the same time – available Now via Chromecast built-in, Coming September 2017 for Bluetooth, and internet radio and other content.
- Chromecast built-in: Allows lets you to stream your favorite music, radio, or podcasts from cast enabled apps to the Mondo Plus
- 5V USB port on the back of the unit allows the Mondo+ to recharge your smartphone or tablet at any time
- Optional rechargeable Lithium Ion battery, available for purchase, makes the Mondo+ portable. Allows for up to 12 hours of portable play via normal listening levels (5 hours at max volume)
- Mondo+ Remote Control Apps
Size & Weight
- Width: 10.1 in Depth: 4.25 in Height: 6.1 in
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
Clock & Alarm
- 12 or 24 hour clock with date
- Clock is auto synched via the internet
- 5 individual alarms
- Wake to buzzer or music
- Set each alarm for daily, weekly, weekend, week days or one time
- Sleep Timer: 30 seconds to 23 hours
- 30 backlight brightness settings
- Cast to the Mondo+ via Chromecast enabled smartphone apps: Pandora, TuneIn, Google play, Spotify Premium, YouTube music, Slacker and over 100 other apps. Check out the entire list here and click on the Music & Audio aps section.
- Stream to the Mondo+ via Bluetooth: iTunes music, Amazon Prime and anything available on your smartphone or Bluetooth enabled devices.
- High powered Class D Digital 12watt amplifier
- Integrated MaxxAudio technology from Waves Inc.
- 3″ woofer and 1″ tweeter for full sound and crisp highs
- 3.5mm Stereo headphone jack: 34mW with a 32ohm headset, 65mW @16ohm, 110mW @8ohm, 200mW @4ohm
- L/R RCA outputs to connect to optional home stereo/li>
- Aux in jack to connect to iPhone, mp3 player, cd player etc
- USB Connection to play music off your USB device (not included)
- Built in dual band equalizer 5 preset equalizer modes
- Supported playlist formats: ASX, M3U, PLS
- Supported streaming protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, RTSP, WSMP, Shoutcast
- Built in media player wirelessly streams your audio files from your PC, MAC or NAS
- Supports 11 audio formats:
- AIFF, AIFC, WAVE, CAF, NeXT, ADTS, MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, WMA
- *Plays AAC+ audio in AAC format
- True Dual Band 2.4/5 GHz 802.11a/b/g/n with built-in wireless connectivity for optimal range & quality
- Compatible with all 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi routers
- Supports WPA Personal, WPA2-AES, and 64/128-bit WEP encryption Wi-Fi passwords
- Connects to Ethernet via the optional Grace USB to Ethernet connector (sold separately)
What’s in the Box
- Grace Mondo+
- Power adapter 100-240V, 12V 2amp
- Infra-red Remote Control
- User Guide
- Free Downloads: Manual and iPhone and Android Remote Control Apps
|Station Name||Station URL|
- Go to http://www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com/login and create an account
- Register your radio. Click radios on the left hand menu bar. Then on your radio go to Home menu and select ‘radio settings’. Then select ‘Radio info’ and enter your serial number including the ‘GDI’ prefix into the web site.
Your radio is now into the portal.
- Enter the source URL for your stream or podcast, or save a station from our database into the my stations folder
- On your Internet radio go to the home screen and select ‘internet radio’ then scroll down to your ‘My Stuff’ folder and your stations will be inside.